Virtual Office Solutions at Peachtree Offices
In today’s dynamic business landscape, establishing a professional presence is crucial. Peachtree Offices offers Virtual Office Services tailored to modern professionals seeking flexibility without the overhead of a traditional office. Whether you’re an on-the-move entrepreneur or a remote consultant, our services are designed to fit your unique needs. Dive into our FAQs to discover how we can enhance your business image with our virtual offerings.
Virtual Office Questions
Virtual Office services are perfect for professionals who need help with day-to-day office communications and mailing without a dedicated office space. Renting a permanent or even temporary space in can be expensive, especially for professionals with a non-traditional work schedule or a lot of travel time. Virtual offices allow business owners or leaders to have an office when they need it. It also allows them to have an address, receptionist, and mail forwarding services without having to purchase office space. However, if you need a day office or conference room, you can have that as well!
Our virtual office plans allow clients to choose which services they need and eliminate long-term commitments. We offer the following virtual office services:
- A professional business address to use on your website, marketing materials, business cards, and more!
- A professional and friendly receptionist in the lobby who will greet clients.
- Private, fully-furnished office suites available by the hour, day, or full time.
- Mail forwarding services and package receipt.
- Personalized live phone answering service with call forwarding and call screening from our receptionists.
- Optional directory and lobby listings.
- Access to fully equipped conference rooms and offices.
- A variety of business support services.
Do you need a business address and/or phone answering service but don’t necessarily need office space 24/7? A virtual business address may be for you! Based on the plan you select, you can have a variety of the following services that best suit your business:
- Mail and Package Receipt – Receive mail and packages at your professional business address. Personally pick up mail and packages or have items forwarded to another address.
- Receptionist – A professional receptionist will greet and provide assistance to your clients that visit the office.
- Email Notification of Mail – Receive an email to notify you when mail arrives.
- Mail Forwarding Available – We can forward your mail to another address daily, weekly, monthly or on a custom schedule.
- Office Space – We have private, fully-furnished office suites available to rent by the hour, day or full-time.
- Meeting Areas – Meet with your clients or prospects in a professional environment, fully-equipped for your needs.